Amazing

Texan Who Took Out Mass Shooter Just Looked At CNN & Blew Them Away With One Sentence

on

The Texan who engaged the church mass shooter is finally breaking his silence on his story about what happened on that fateful day.

The former NRA instructor, Stephen Willeford, heard that a man was shooting up the church and immediately grabbed his AR-15 and headed toward the scene.

“I kept hearing the shots, one after another, very rapid shots – just ‘pop pop pop pop’ and I knew every one of those shots represented someone, that it was aimed at someone, that they weren’t just random shots,” Willeford told 4029 News.

“He saw me and I saw him. I was standing behind a pickup truck for cover,” Willeford said. “I know I hit him. He got into his vehicle, and he fired another couple rounds through his side window. When the window dropped, I fired another round at him again.”

Willeford’s cousin, Ken Leonard, went on CNN to share his story.

“Stephen went into his safe, grabbed his AR…grabbed a handful of ammo and a magazine, and was running barefooted toward the shooting,” Leonard said. “[Stephen] said he was loading the magazine as fast as he could, he didn’t even know how many rounds he had put in the magazine.”

When Stephen arrived at the scene, he noticed Kelley was reloading and was wearing body armor. So he aimed for his side.

“That’s where he shot him the first time,” Leonard said. “The man dropped the weapon when he was shot and went and forced his way into an SUV and he pushed him into the passenger side.”

“As he was doing that, Stephen shot him again in the neck….and that’s when Stephen shot him a third time in the neck again,” he continued.

Let’s all give this man a round of applause and big AMEN by Sharing this like crazy!

About The Contrarian

The Contrarian

18 Comments

1. Azs

November 6, 2017 at 5:52 pm

Your a hero. Good work. Thank you.

2. DONALD TAYLOR

November 6, 2017 at 6:56 pm

A HERO WITH A GUN . GOD BLESS YOU , AND THANKS FOR BRAVERY AND ACCURACY . WELL DONE MY FRIEND .

3. Wanda Hudnall

November 6, 2017 at 7:27 pm

You’re a true American hero. God Bless!

4. Lee

November 6, 2017 at 7:30 pm

Stephen Willeford is a real hero. He saved some lives by risking his own. God bless him.

5. john wayne harlan

November 6, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Mr’ Stephen Willeford, you have my complete admiration for your courage and skill. You are a hero. No telling how many lives you saved!

6. Sheila

November 6, 2017 at 7:48 pm

You are a hero. If he had gotten away no telling how many more lives would have been taken. Thank you for your bravery sometimes you just have to fight fire with fire.
    God Bless

7. Charlie Lieb

November 6, 2017 at 8:50 pm

I believe that people care so much about life.That validated my belief in ourselves. Stephen Willeford saved a lot more lives. 🙏

8. Lori ilardi

November 6, 2017 at 10:04 pm

You are a Hero, Sir. A Hero is someone who runs into the line of Fire to protect defend and save others. You put your life on the line for others. You saved the rest of the parisheners. Thank you. God bless you. ++++ <3 🙏🏽❤️✝️

9. Dannett

November 6, 2017 at 10:21 pm

You are a man of God and he used you for his will. Have peace in your heart and mind. My heat felt prayers for you and your family and friends.

10. Jim W

November 6, 2017 at 11:20 pm

Thank you for your actions in a time of crisis! You engaged! Well done, Mr. Willeford! You did what I hope I could have done were I in that same situation. Your state and your nation believe you are a hero. You are our hero!

11. Susan

November 7, 2017 at 2:05 am

You sir are a true hero!

12. Bruce Waddell

November 7, 2017 at 6:00 am

This is what the 2nd Amendment is for !! Thank God for a HERO like this !!! Its great to know that other GOOD GUYS have guns too !! He deserves a metal for his bravery !! This will send a message to the EVIL GROUPS out there !!

13. Harry Bludworth

November 7, 2017 at 7:34 am

Thank you so much! I am overcome by your bravery. I can only pray to be as brave and calm in the face of such evil.

14. Dan dooley

November 7, 2017 at 7:50 am

SALUTE

15. Kathy

November 7, 2017 at 10:59 am

I have great admiration for this gentleman. He saved many lives. However, the headline to the article is very misleading. What one line did he utter to blow CNN away? The interview clip isn’t even with CNN.

16. Sandy

November 7, 2017 at 11:28 am

Thank you for your quick action and saving lives.

17. Walter

November 7, 2017 at 1:44 pm

You my friend are a true hero! You definitely have my admiration for your quick thinking and action!there is no telling how many lives you saved by reacting so quickly. I thank God that you were armed and knew how to use your weapon to put a stop to such an evil,hatred filled and demented person.

18. Ian Madge

November 7, 2017 at 6:42 pm

You sir are the exact type that democrat leftists most demonize! A God fearing American working man, a gun owning Christian, NRA member, who clings to family values and his Bible ! I can only pray that as misguided liberal leftists see this contrast between your decent common man goodness and the leftwing perpetrator’s godless delusion, somemay come to their senses !