Military

Mattis Pausing Obama’s “Trans Soldiers” Order

on

James Mattis pauses Obama’s “Transgender Soldiers” order because the military isn’t the place for social experiments…

You already know that liberals are going to be fuming over this decision. But the truth is, he’s right. The military isn’t the place for social experiments. The military is a place for men and women who sacrifice a lot for this country, including some freedoms that we get to enjoy because of them.

From Conservative Tribune:

On May 8, a memo from Deputy Defense Secretary Robert Work ordered heads of the armed services to gauge the military’s “readiness to begin accepting transgender applicants on July 1, 2017,” according to USA Today. However, that memo had some language in it that seems to open the door for criticism of the policy, which may very well have precipitated this rollback by Secretary of Defense James Mattis.

“The personnel policies of this Department are designed to enhance the warfighting readiness and lethality of the force that protects our country,” Work wrote in the memo according to USA Today. “We do not intend to reconsider prior decisions unless they cause readiness problems that could lessen our ability to fight, survive and win on the battlefield.”

Everything after the word “unless” is what we want to pay attention to here. It opens the door for high-ranking officers to make arguments against the policy change in the name of bettering the military’s capability to perform effectively.

Your birth certificate is the final arbiter of sex. Mentally ill persons have NO place in the military. It is a difficult enough job, and veterans have enough to battle with returning to civilian life as it is.

Obama had it set up so that anybody could join, demand a free sex change and they are automatically non-deployable for 4 years. Free surgery and guaranteed not to deploy and then get out. It was a complete joke! This man was turning the U.S. military into a joke, I wonder why that is…

About The Contrarian

The Contrarian

Everything is not as it seems. Always be cautious and beware the wolf in sheep's clothing. The mainstream media has an agenda, and so do I. I am here to set the record straight.

44 Comments

1. Byron Moler

June 7, 2017 at 7:42 pm

That’s because he’s a anti America Muslum Piece Of Shit! Does the term DOMESTIC ENEMY MEAN ANYTHING OR W.T.F.
    And are we ever gonna arrest, charge Sentence then EXECUTE This Pile Of OBAMA!
    Hang?
    Firing Squad?
    Stoning?
    And I’m liking the thought of burning this doushe bag at the stake! 😏😏😏
    Yep I voted Trump 😏🇺🇸

• gloria

June 8, 2017 at 6:04 am

and yes…I voted for Trump also….bout time we got some sanity back into our country….

• John

June 8, 2017 at 9:54 am

You think Trump is sane?? That is the dumbest shit anyone could ever say

• Tim spencer

June 13, 2017 at 3:36 am

Actually hes more sane than the ones that voted against him by a long shot

• Barak

June 14, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Sane enough to run a multi billion dollar empire. what are your credentials?

• Jason

June 14, 2017 at 9:46 pm

#stillourpresident

• Jason

June 14, 2017 at 9:51 pm

Regardless of the mental stability of a transgender, thats your tax money paying for thw sex change. Granted the one transgender i know at my place of work in the army is a hard worker and does their job better than their conterparts.

• Dorind a Houchin

June 17, 2017 at 12:04 am

We should not be paying for sex change operations when the VA doesn’t have the ability to pay for care for our wounded vets. Who did not get a four year exemption from deployment. Right now my son can’t get the prescriptions he needs because they aren’t listed in the VA Formulary. Because of all the opiate thefs they are cutting back on pain medication. Take care of the ones who serve and put their lives on the line before sex change operations for people will never have to face deployment and get out with a honorable discharge for not really having to make any sacrifice for their country.

• John

June 16, 2017 at 12:52 pm

What is your problem?

• B

June 12, 2017 at 8:20 am

Man you are ignorant.

• Not a moron like the original poster

June 13, 2017 at 11:43 am

Sounds like someone decided to come out of their meth factory trailer in the back woods of Alabama and grace the public with their personal view. Well said sir, you deserve another hit of your pipe before you head back in to populate your neck of the woods with your sister’s and your spawn. You have definitely earned it.

• Mr. Tapeguy

June 14, 2017 at 4:09 pm

Maybe you should learn a little science and medicine before you say stupid things.

• Human rights

June 16, 2017 at 2:09 am

All you people are nothing more that creating hate. You are the real piece of shit. Trump is sin….right. follow the devil!

• Carolyn

June 16, 2017 at 8:40 am

My daughter voted for the gay muslim…TWICE,,. The first I ever saw him was several months after my husband died.I had not been watching news…just trying to make a life. One morning I thought I’d like to get back into life. I saw Obama and a fear ran through me. I GOT sick at my stomach and a terrible fear made me shake . I called my sister to tell her about it. Shecasually said, oh, ýou met the Poseur. I never got over my fear of him. What is wrong with this Country? He is soooo bad that he needs to be in prison with Hillary…no TV, but a deck of cards to keep them from spreading their poison. I AM in in my eighties and from a REAL American Family! Sorry this so mixed up but these ppl are insane!

2. Michael

June 7, 2017 at 7:50 pm

Bron Mole Now tell us how you really feel. Oh, your comment was awesome!!! 👍

• bob

June 8, 2017 at 7:25 pm

just shut the fuck up

• joe bob

June 13, 2017 at 5:28 pm

Here we go with in bred comments..check the states Hillary won..over 95 percent of those states allow 1st cousins to marry..fact check me stupid,you want to see inbred go to Boston..the, in my opinion the, epicenter of in breeding

3. Frank Tillman

June 8, 2017 at 5:56 am

good riddance faggots

• Mike

June 11, 2017 at 7:48 pm

Well put.

4. Gary

June 8, 2017 at 8:38 am

About time

5. Pingback: Mad Dog Mattis: No More Tranny Soldiers In My Military – Daily News Cycle

6. D'O

June 9, 2017 at 5:29 pm

This is dumb, I don’t give a rats ass who I serve with as long as they got the guts to cover my back when shit gets sketchy. And to all those members who are proud to see them leave shame on you and you don’t deserve the titles you hold. You pledge to uphold and to protect the people, land, and constitution foreign and domestic. But your comments go against it in every way. Man, woman or transgender I do not care. You want to serve, then serve. I’ll cover you if you cover me

• Rak454

June 9, 2017 at 7:30 pm

I just don’t want a soldier who’s going to be on a 18 month profile and potentially taking female hormones what will make them physically weaker. There is no combat situation where a trans soldier is better than a non trans.

• Brad

June 10, 2017 at 5:41 am

D’O you should care. Did you not read they can get a feee sex change be on deploy able for four years. That means they can get a sex change then get out of the Army after four years of not doing shit. They will never deploy and waste tax dollars for a second change. That’s total crap. Not to mention wasting money to pay for them to go through basic or boot camp. Guess you don’t know how much it cost to send one person through basic. I am glad we finally have someone with balls as the Secretary of Defense.

• CR

June 12, 2017 at 5:35 am

According to the article they join, get surgery and then can’t deploy for four years. Then they get out. So basically free surgery and the benefits of serving without ever deploying. How if that right?

• djdhdh

June 12, 2017 at 3:29 pm

they cant cover you if they are non deployable……..thats all im argyeing about… they arnt joining to serve. they are joining for free surgery

• SkiDoc

June 12, 2017 at 4:43 pm

I agree , except they wont be there to have your back because they are non deployable for a significant amount of time, and Centcom is very strict on who they allow to deploy.

• Brandon rittenour

June 12, 2017 at 6:53 pm

I’m sorry but I feel like transgender people are mentally ill. Your either a man or a woman theres no choice involved.
      I’m happy about this because of that. I mean really if someone with ADHD can’t serve because they are bit mentally reliable how is someone who us so convinced they are the other gender that they under go many surgeries to makeit happen any more stable?

• Will

June 12, 2017 at 9:12 pm

I don’t have anything against transgender people However I find it completely insane that the military would have to pay for their operation. The military is not in the business of cosmetic surgery. Their resources should be spent on protecting the United States of America and not this crazy shit nonsense

• Mike

June 14, 2017 at 6:57 am

FUck you bitch, Learn to Read. Those faggot sickos were getting 4 years non Depoyable they werent watching your back you fucking POG

7. Tassit

June 10, 2017 at 11:16 pm

“Obama had it set up so that anybody could join, demand a free sex change and they are automatically non-deployable for 4 years. Free surgery and guaranteed not to deploy and then get out.”

This is actually false, the instructions and guidelines specifically disallow this kind of thing. The Military assumes care of you when you join, we’re a family.

8. Nick

June 11, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Fuck yes, about god damn time,

9. Spc

June 12, 2017 at 1:19 pm

It doesnt matter if your gay but you wanna bash my fellow solders who have that life style but still work harder than you and defend your right to say such shit, how fucking dare you. You people act like because your civilian you have a say how our boys live in the military but you fuck yards disrespect them even though they serve..GTFO my country boy

• Mike

June 14, 2017 at 6:59 am

No you get the fuck out of my country faggot. MY Army is not a place for the mentally sick to get in to.

10. RationalThough

June 12, 2017 at 11:34 pm

Really, all you’ve got to do generally to know whether someone is a faggot or not, is look at how they speak to you. Do they cuss you, and every other word is the F word? Check it out, tell me I’m wrong. Oh and by the way, bye tranny faggots. Go get a job at Carls Jr.

11. Tim spencer

June 13, 2017 at 3:40 am

I dont want them in anyways. I think it should be banned in the civilian life too. Your gender is at birth not what in the hell you decide it should be. God made you how he wanted to make you. And its nothing more than an excuse so you can be a disgusting pedophile.

• ti

June 13, 2017 at 7:09 am

god isn’t real dumbass you shouldn’t be allowed to exist for believing in something that isn’t real

• Chappass

June 13, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Niether is your theory of existence, although the guy proclaiming the name of God is a dick wagon

• Mike

June 14, 2017 at 7:00 am

Neither is Global Warming cock smoker. Or is it Global cooling now? You libtard rejects cant seem to get it straight. But that makes sense considering your all a bunch of queer cock riders.

• Kais

June 19, 2017 at 7:23 pm

*climate change

12. Ploom

June 13, 2017 at 6:49 pm

If you read he original directive it doesn’t say a thing about offering a free surgery. While it does say that the treatment would be covered which can add up to quite a bit, the surgical aspect isn’t by default a part like it is being made out to be. “Transformation” means a whole lot of things other than surgery, which, military medicine is reluctant to to anyways due to the laundry list of complications. I’m of the mindset where if you can perform your job, who cares, I know plenty of women who could pt and perform their jobs exponentially better than their male counterparts. the thing I had against the original directive is it advertised the military as a pitri dish for experimenting in when in reality it should be portrayed as a way to fight the good fight end of story.

13. Stupid asses

June 13, 2017 at 8:31 pm

So it obviously seems like some of you haven’t read the policy. You’re going off what your ignorant battles are saying. The policy clearly states the army will NOT pay for a gender reassignment surgery, they will however pay for the hormones. And it’s a damn shame that mattis didn’t know that which means he didn’t read the policy.

• Mike

June 14, 2017 at 7:01 am

Awe its a damn shame when your drag queers get the boot. BAHAHA bye bye faggots

14. Ruppert Baird

June 15, 2017 at 3:34 am

Why is the picture of non-US troops?