Radical Islam

AMERICAN Imam: ‘Muslims Have The RIGHT To Take The Property Of Christians And Jews’

on

Yasir Hadh, a prominent American Imam and college professor was described in a 2011 New York Times Magazine essay as “one of the most influential conservative clerics in American Islam.”

Well, he just went on television to warn christians and jews of what will happen to them if they do not convert.

This is HAPPENING IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW!

VIA| Hadhi publicly said that Christians and Jews are the “filthy,”“impure,” and basically no different than “feces” and “urine.”

He claimed that “if [Christians and Jews] don’t [convert to Islam,] their life andproperty are halal [free for the taking] for the Muslims.”

About Ira Montesa

25 Comments

1. Frank

April 16, 2017 at 2:16 pm

Mr.Iman you and your filthy faith will destroy itself when the world comes against your false religion . Death to Allah and his worships will become the reality you and your Muslim cohort thugs will have to live out.

2. Don Harrison

April 16, 2017 at 4:19 pm

Well Mr. Islamic cleric imam I am waiting for any of you to try. I can tell you right now your personal appearance will change dramatically if you try taking my possessions. A 38 cal. bullet hole in the head will be all you get.

3. Rebee

April 16, 2017 at 10:15 pm

Lol i wish you would try to come take my property! I got something for ya!!!
    Yes I am a proud and dedicated Christian.
    The Lord says “who can be ahainst me when my God is be fore me”!

4. Joyce Hammer

April 17, 2017 at 1:23 am

This is why Jesus died on the cross, she’d his blood, to cover all sin. So that we may be redeemed, and acceptable to God, because God cannot look upon sin. What you are saying and doing, sir, is sin against God and humanity.

5. anonimous

April 17, 2017 at 2:58 am

This filthy IMAM should be squashed like a filthy roach!

6. Mack

April 19, 2017 at 5:37 pm

Come take it

7. Damifino999

May 31, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Come try taking it please

8. Armond Simmons

May 31, 2017 at 8:44 pm

I’ll hand over my bullets!!

• Paul

September 8, 2017 at 4:10 am

One at a time at 2800 fps

9. Armond Simmons

May 31, 2017 at 8:45 pm

I’ll hand over my bullets !!

10. NightWisp

May 31, 2017 at 8:50 pm

Mr Hadh. You do not look as stupid as you sound. But.. You and whose army?

11. Scott Hanford

May 31, 2017 at 10:24 pm

Come get it douchebag

12. Bernie Ferris Sr

June 1, 2017 at 6:51 pm

This land is our land,not anyone else’s. Stop promoting hatred,not only towards your own but also towards our country.
    Here ass kickings are handed out on an hourly basis for much less so if you love your country as much as we love ours,your people and religion,shut that hatred filled bullshit up or come get some. I guarantee it’s the last we will have to deal with you and yer humanity hating people.

13. IRON CROSSES

June 2, 2017 at 1:40 am

Come and try and take my property . I promise you that ilk trade you your life for my property you fuckin sand nigger!!

• Steven

September 7, 2017 at 2:03 pm

You Iman are a fool if you think this country is going to bow down to a false God that you people call allah. You sir are the piece of shit and piss along with it. You and your muslim kind will never take over our United States of America. In fact just keep up your bullshit and we 200 million Americans with guns will kick your muslim ass plumb back to where you came from or to hell where you truly belong.

14. Marcel Pieraerts

June 2, 2017 at 9:40 am

All that effort to study piss logic and rationalize “documental” ignorance. Stop it and shove it up your nose. You’re a punk; you’re a threat; you come across my sites, you’re a Target

15. Ely

June 2, 2017 at 11:15 am

This s.o.b. is a pedator. He has no conscience whatsoever. He is a demon! What if we Christians or Jews do this to you and your people? Will you be happy?

16. Michael Jenkins sr

June 3, 2017 at 10:58 pm

Moulan labbe come take it. Yours is a satanic death cult yours is the anti Christ religion. It will be wiped from the face of the Earth and your leader Satan himself will be thrown into the fires of hell.

17. G Jones

September 7, 2017 at 1:22 pm

I don’t like you or your attitude. And I will be happy to pay for your introduction to Allah. “Don’t tread on me.”

18. Jeanette

September 7, 2017 at 1:27 pm

Apparently he’s never suffered lead therapy…

19. Shelly Cochran

September 7, 2017 at 2:25 pm

Why the hell is he in our country anyway? He’s also a professor for our American students! Wow and noone can figure out what’s wrong? Kick his goat humping ass out of our country and we sure as hell shouldn’t be paying him to warp our children’s minds!!!!+

20. Shawn

September 7, 2017 at 8:50 pm

You have a very sick mind based on a very sick false religious belief. You follow Satan and a false believed faith. Islam is a death cult. You believe in death and destruction. You Don’t know life and love and are obviously in an altered state of mind. It’s called crazy and bizarre and you need to wake up. Your path leads to death and destruction.

21. Bruce

September 8, 2017 at 11:55 am

He is right and we will start giving them a commodity worth money lead and lots of it three or four for each one of them and placed in side of them so no one can take its installed by a high power weapon of choice starting with there leaders

22. Linda Roberts

September 8, 2017 at 12:41 pm

You must also realize that any attempt to take what is mine by a muslim allows me the right to defend myself and my property up to and including the death of the muslim infidels..You are misguided.
    If this is your belief go back to your country and attempt to take back what you believe is rightfully yours from Isis or any other rebel group. And good luck with that.

23. Michael

September 16, 2017 at 12:32 pm

Come and try to take from me, and you’ll get an extra dose of vitamin iron!