Radical Islam

AMERICAN IMAM/COLLEGE PROFESSOR: ‘Muslims Have The RIGHT To Seize The Property Of Christians And Jews’

on

Yasir Hadh, a prominent American Imam and college professor was described in a 2011 New York Times Magazine essay as “one of the most influential conservative clerics in American Islam.”

Well, he just went on television to warn christians and jews of what will happen to them if they do not convert.

This is HAPPENING IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW!

VIA| Hadhi publicly said that Christians and Jews are the “filthy,”“impure,” and basically no different than “feces” and “urine.”

He claimed that “if [Christians and Jews] don’t [convert to Islam,] their life andproperty are halal [free for the taking] for the Muslims.”

About The Contrarian

Everything is not as it seems. Always be cautious and beware the wolf in sheep’s clothing. The mainstream media has an agenda, and so do I. I am here to set the record straight.

38 Comments

1. Frank

April 16, 2017 at 2:16 pm

Mr.Iman you and your filthy faith will destroy itself when the world comes against your false religion . Death to Allah and his worships will become the reality you and your Muslim cohort thugs will have to live out.

• William

November 10, 2017 at 4:29 pm

So everything of mine is Halal for you to take, come on then, that makes you Halal for me to shoot when you come to do it.

• Joe uscila

November 10, 2017 at 6:32 pm

You are solo right! IsSlum is s satanic cult ideology and the world needs to wipe this scourge of this Galaxy! They are Reptillion aka Reptoids and they hate HUMANS that’s how they treat us Humans but we can fight

2. Don Harrison

April 16, 2017 at 4:19 pm

Well Mr. Islamic cleric imam I am waiting for any of you to try. I can tell you right now your personal appearance will change dramatically if you try taking my possessions. A 38 cal. bullet hole in the head will be all you get.

3. Rebee

April 16, 2017 at 10:15 pm

Lol i wish you would try to come take my property! I got something for ya!!!
    Yes I am a proud and dedicated Christian.
    The Lord says “who can be ahainst me when my God is be fore me”!

4. Joyce Hammer

April 17, 2017 at 1:23 am

This is why Jesus died on the cross, she’d his blood, to cover all sin. So that we may be redeemed, and acceptable to God, because God cannot look upon sin. What you are saying and doing, sir, is sin against God and humanity.

5. anonimous

April 17, 2017 at 2:58 am

This filthy IMAM should be squashed like a filthy roach!

• Mickey

November 10, 2017 at 3:46 pm

Not going to happen in my lifetime I did not spend years in the military to give it all away to scum bags like you. The only thing you will get is the wrath of my God

6. Mack

April 19, 2017 at 5:37 pm

Come take it

7. Damifino999

May 31, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Come try taking it please

8. Armond Simmons

May 31, 2017 at 8:44 pm

I’ll hand over my bullets!!

• Paul

September 8, 2017 at 4:10 am

One at a time at 2800 fps

9. Armond Simmons

May 31, 2017 at 8:45 pm

I’ll hand over my bullets !!

10. NightWisp

May 31, 2017 at 8:50 pm

Mr Hadh. You do not look as stupid as you sound. But.. You and whose army?

11. Scott Hanford

May 31, 2017 at 10:24 pm

Come get it douchebag

12. Bernie Ferris Sr

June 1, 2017 at 6:51 pm

This land is our land,not anyone else’s. Stop promoting hatred,not only towards your own but also towards our country.
    Here ass kickings are handed out on an hourly basis for much less so if you love your country as much as we love ours,your people and religion,shut that hatred filled bullshit up or come get some. I guarantee it’s the last we will have to deal with you and yer humanity hating people.

13. IRON CROSSES

June 2, 2017 at 1:40 am

Come and try and take my property . I promise you that ilk trade you your life for my property you fuckin sand nigger!!

• Steven

September 7, 2017 at 2:03 pm

You Iman are a fool if you think this country is going to bow down to a false God that you people call allah. You sir are the piece of shit and piss along with it. You and your muslim kind will never take over our United States of America. In fact just keep up your bullshit and we 200 million Americans with guns will kick your muslim ass plumb back to where you came from or to hell where you truly belong.

14. Marcel Pieraerts

June 2, 2017 at 9:40 am

All that effort to study piss logic and rationalize “documental” ignorance. Stop it and shove it up your nose. You’re a punk; you’re a threat; you come across my sites, you’re a Target

15. Ely

June 2, 2017 at 11:15 am

This s.o.b. is a pedator. He has no conscience whatsoever. He is a demon! What if we Christians or Jews do this to you and your people? Will you be happy?

16. Michael Jenkins sr

June 3, 2017 at 10:58 pm

Moulan labbe come take it. Yours is a satanic death cult yours is the anti Christ religion. It will be wiped from the face of the Earth and your leader Satan himself will be thrown into the fires of hell.

17. G Jones

September 7, 2017 at 1:22 pm

I don’t like you or your attitude. And I will be happy to pay for your introduction to Allah. “Don’t tread on me.”

18. Jeanette

September 7, 2017 at 1:27 pm

Apparently he’s never suffered lead therapy…

19. Shelly Cochran

September 7, 2017 at 2:25 pm

Why the hell is he in our country anyway? He’s also a professor for our American students! Wow and noone can figure out what’s wrong? Kick his goat humping ass out of our country and we sure as hell shouldn’t be paying him to warp our children’s minds!!!!+

20. Shawn

September 7, 2017 at 8:50 pm

You have a very sick mind based on a very sick false religious belief. You follow Satan and a false believed faith. Islam is a death cult. You believe in death and destruction. You Don’t know life and love and are obviously in an altered state of mind. It’s called crazy and bizarre and you need to wake up. Your path leads to death and destruction.

21. Bruce

September 8, 2017 at 11:55 am

He is right and we will start giving them a commodity worth money lead and lots of it three or four for each one of them and placed in side of them so no one can take its installed by a high power weapon of choice starting with there leaders

22. Linda Roberts

September 8, 2017 at 12:41 pm

You must also realize that any attempt to take what is mine by a muslim allows me the right to defend myself and my property up to and including the death of the muslim infidels..You are misguided.
    If this is your belief go back to your country and attempt to take back what you believe is rightfully yours from Isis or any other rebel group. And good luck with that.

23. Michael

September 16, 2017 at 12:32 pm

Come and try to take from me, and you’ll get an extra dose of vitamin iron!

24. Ronnie

November 10, 2017 at 3:10 pm

Come get it, bitch!

25. Mike

November 10, 2017 at 7:50 pm

I have some halal shit for you.
    It’s Mohammed’s feces so I am sure he won’t mind.
    I have some cinnamon flavored urine I bought from the same mooslum.
    $2.99 U.S.
    Cash only.

26. Mike

November 10, 2017 at 7:56 pm

What school does this asshole dog fucker teach at?
    We have a right to know what fucking American school!
    Fucking dog shit filth.

27. Brian Happaney

November 10, 2017 at 10:56 pm

KAFIR
    The language of Islam is dualistic. As an example, there is never any reference to humanity as a unified whole. Instead there is a division into believer and kafir (unbeliever). Humanity is not seen as one body, but is divided into whether the person believes Mohammed is the prophet of Allah or not.

Kafir is what the Koran and Islam call the unbelievers. Kafir is the worst word in the human language.

The Koran defines the kafir and says that the kafir is:

Hated- 40:35 They who dispute the signs of Allah [kafirs] without authority having reached them are greatly hated by Allah and the believers. So Allah seals up every arrogant, disdainful heart. and despised by Allah.

Mocked- 83:34 On that day the faithful will mock the kafirs, while they sit on bridal couches and watch them. Should not the kafirs be paid back for what they did?

Punished- 25:77 Say to the kafirs: My Lord does not care for you or your prayers. You have rejected the truth, so sooner or later, a punishment will come.

Beheaded- 47:4 When you encounter the kafirs on the battlefield, cut off their heads until you have thor-oughly defeated them and then take the prisoners and tie them up firmly.

Confused- 6:25 Some among them listen to you [Mohammed], but We have cast veils over their [kafirs] hearts and a heaviness to their ears so that they cannot understand our signs [the Koran].

Plotted against- 86:15 They plot and scheme against you [Mohammed], and I plot and scheme against them. Therefore, deal calmly with the kafirs and leave them alone for a while.

Terrorized- 8:12 Then your Lord spoke to His angels and said, “I will be with you. Give strength to the believers. I will send terror into the kafirs’ hearts, cut off their heads and even the tips of their fin-gers!”

Annihilated- 6:45 So the kafirs were annihilated. All praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

Killed- 4:91 If they do not keep away from you or offer you peace or withdraw their hostilities, then seize them and kill them wherever they are. We give you complete authority over them.

Crucified- 5:33 The only reward for those who war against Allah and His messengers and strive to com-mit mischief on the earth is that they will be slain or crucified, have their alternate hands and feet cut off, or be banished from the land. This will be their disgrace in this world, and a great torment shall be theirs in the next except those who repent before you overpower them. Know that Allah is forgiving and merciful.

Made war on- 9:29 Make war on those who have received the Scriptures [Jews and Christians] but do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day. They do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden. The Christians and Jews do not follow the religion of truth until they submit and pay the poll tax [jizya], and they are humiliated.

A Muslim is not the friend of a kafir- 3:28 Believers should not take kafirs as friends in preference to other believers. Those who do this will have none of Allah’s protection and will only have themselves as guards. Allah warns you to fear Him for all will return to Him.

A kafir is ignorant- 6:111 Even if We had sent down the angels to them [kafirs], the dead had spoken to them, and We had gathered all things before their eyes, they would not believe unless Allah had willed it, but most of them are ignorant.

Evil- 23:97 And say: Oh my Lord! I seek refuge with You from the suggestions of the evil ones [kafirs]. And I seek refuge with you, my Lord, from their presence.

Disgraced- 37:18 Tell them, “Yes! And you [kafirs] will be disgraced.” a partner of Satan 25:55 And still they worship others besides Allah who can neither help nor hurt them. The kafir is Satan’s ally against Allah. Unclean- 9:28 Oh, believers, only the kafirs are unclean.

Cursed- 33:60 They [kafirs] will be cursed, and wherever they are found, they will be seized and mur-dered. It was Allah’s same practice with those who came before them, and you will find no change in Allah’s ways.

Stolen from- Bukhari 5,59,537 On the day of Khaybar, Allah’s Apostle divided the spoils of war of Khaybar with the ratio of two shares for the horse and one share for the foot soldier.

Raped- Ishaq 759 [Mohammed’s official biography] On the occasion of Khaybar, Mohammed put forth new orders about forcing sex with captive women. If the woman was pregnant she was not to be used for sex until after the birth of the child. Nor were any women to be used for sex who were unclean with regard to Muslim laws about menstruation.

Christians and Jews are infidels, but infidels are kafirs, too. Polytheists are Hindus, but they are also kafirs. The terms infidel and polytheist are religious words. Only the word “kafir” shows the common political treatment of Christian, Jew, Hindu, Buddhist, animist, atheist and humanist.

The word kafir should be used instead of “unbeliever”, the standard word. Unbeliever is a neutral term. The Koran defines the kafir and kafir is not a neutral word. A kafir is not merely someone who does not agree with Islam, but a kafir is evil, disgusting, the lowest form of life. Kafirs can be tortured, killed, lied to and cheated. So the usual word “unbeliever” does not reflect the political reality of Islam.

28. Bellman

November 11, 2017 at 9:47 am

Is this before or after I shove my gun down his throat and pull the trigger, this is why they are trying to disarm the American people, so that we won’t be able to defend ourselves, our loved ones or our property.

29. Anonymous

November 11, 2017 at 3:03 pm

The only good Muslim is a DEAD MUSLIM remember that when you end up with a huge hole in your forehead

30. Rosemary Hackney

November 11, 2017 at 3:56 pm

How about you read about that American right protected by the second amendment and rethink that stupidity that just left your mouth.

31. Maryann

November 11, 2017 at 7:27 pm

We are a sovereign nation with laws and we do not take lightly of people threatening us. You would be wise to rethink what you are saying and begin learning and listening to us. Freedom is what leads our lives and we will not give it up.

32. Kelly Storm

November 12, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Yasir Qadhi (also spelled Yasir Kazi) is an American Muslim scholar and writer of … The movement had gained international attention when it held the Grand Mosque of Mecca …
    Nationality: American