Radical Islam

SUBWAY Follows Burger King’s Lead, SURRENDERS TO SHARIA LAW!

on

VIA| Fast food giant Subway has removed ham and bacon from 185 stores and switched to halal meat in the UK after demands from its Muslim customers.

Halal foods are foods that Muslims are allowed to eat or drink under Islamic law. Pork isn’t permitted and the slaughtering of animals must be performed by a Muslim, who first invokes the name of Allah, cuts the throat, windpipe and the blood vessels (while the animal is conscious), and drains all the blood from the veins.

A Subway spokeswoman stated, “The growing popularity of the Subway chain with the diverse multicultural population across the UK and Ireland means we have to balance the values of many religious communities with the overall aim of improving the health and welfare standards of animals.

‘We put a program into place in 2007 to ensure that the population demographic is taken into account when new store openings are considered in order that we meet consumer demand in each location.”

Fear of Muslims has multiplied greatly after the London bombings in July 2005. Muslims make up 4.8% of the population, which is up 3% from 2001. Muslims constitute 12.4% of the London population and 7% in the West Midlands and Yorkshire and the Humber.

DAILYMAIL.CO.UK REPORTS:

Fast food giant Subway has removed ham and bacon from almost 200 outlets, and switched to halal meat alternatives in an attempt to please its Muslim customers.

It has confirmed turkey ham and turkey rashers will be used instead in 185 of its stores, where all the meat will now be prepared according to halal rules. ( HALAL MEAT INVOLVES INHUMANE ANIMAL TORTURE, LEARN MORE HERE)

The chain, which has around 1,500 outlets across the UK, explained its decision by saying it had to balance animal welfare concerns with ‘the views of religious communities’.

Nearly 200 Subway branches across the UK and Ireland have cut out ham and bacon, selling only halal meat, in response to demand from their multicultural customers

Traditional halal slaughter sees animals have their throats slit before bleeding to death. But Subway stressed that the meat served in its sandwiches would come from animals that have been stunned first, a practice that aims to reduce any suffering.

In Arabic the word halal means ‘permitted’ or ‘lawful’ and defines anything that is allowed or lawful according to the Qur’an.

It is often used to indicate food – particularly meat – has been prepared in accordance with Muslim principles and techniques.

About The Contrarian

The Contrarian

30 Comments

1. Denise

April 9, 2017 at 4:20 pm

This is not true

2. Howie Hanson

April 9, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Screw Burger King and subway!!!!!!!!!

• Hazel

April 25, 2017 at 12:44 am

Go to one of their stores and order Ham and bacon and see for yourself if it is true or not. My Burger King still serves bacon on their sandwishes and so does subway . Be sure your facts are correct before you take action against them.

• John P

July 20, 2017 at 5:02 am

THe article said in England, not the USA!

3. Elena Collins

April 9, 2017 at 5:52 pm

Dear God – I hope that this hasn’t happened here in the States, has it? I love Subway and I would hate to have to stop eating their sandwiches lol

4. Dianne

April 9, 2017 at 7:32 pm

I love the subway , however I will go somewhere else now their is no such thing as sharia law in the US or Canada !

5. Ali

April 9, 2017 at 9:48 pm

This whole thing has gotten way out of control. Everyone else has had to make changes to what they want to eat and where they can go due to religious preference. Nobody else made the stores change for them, so why are people allowing the Muslim community change everything for them? I say if they want certain foods they can’t get out, they need to make it at home like the rest of us.

• Frank Gross

April 25, 2017 at 4:18 am

Don’t the Muslims order their own food? Let them deal with the rest of THEIR OWN DIET.

• Millie

June 15, 2017 at 6:06 pm

Exactly! If they don’t want bacon, then have them leave it off your food, or order something that does not have bacon. The idea that a fast food restaurant will change their menu for just one nationality is ridiculous. If you don’t like what is offered, either go somewhere else or order something you CAN eat. Don’t try to make the world change for you. It’s not just about you!

6. Wendy Day

April 10, 2017 at 12:30 am

I never expected Europeans to be such p*ssies

7. Pingback: Best of the Web – April 10, 2017 | Z3 News

8. Happy Good Friday 2017 Wishes

April 10, 2017 at 1:01 pm

Hi there Dear, are you actually visiting this web page daily, if so afterward you will
    absolutely obtain pleasant experience.

9. Kim Couch

April 11, 2017 at 5:32 pm

What a bunch of whiny whimper. Cowtow to a brand of religion at the expense of others shame on you . You just blew it fir yourself in U.K. And Ireland. I hope the population in these towns boycott you right out of business. I for one have now shown subway the door ..,

10. Quotes tadka

April 12, 2017 at 3:16 pm

Hi there! I just would like to offer you a huge thumbs
    up for the great information you’ve got right here on this post.
    I’ll be returning to your web site for more soon.

11. Jan

April 15, 2017 at 4:37 pm

More fake news. I just bought a foot long with ham, cheese and bacon. What do people get out of these falsehoods.

• SamJS

July 19, 2017 at 9:28 pm

Are you in the UK as in England, Scotland, or Ireland? The story is about what’s happening in the UK, NOT the United States of America or Canada. It happens here in the USA, I won’t continue doing business with ANY COMPANY that supports Sharia Law.

12. joanne nie

April 15, 2017 at 5:16 pm

Everything about the muslims is barbaric. To kill animals this way should be forbidden in America. To promote their archaic ways is just stupid. I’ll never support those two restraunts again. In America we honor all living things Take you barbaric way back where you came from or assimilate and become an American. You want to change our way of life, you did nothing to help in your own country.
    If you want to remain lost in time Leave America and we are not going to change for you.

13. Alice Severson

April 16, 2017 at 12:23 am

Well, where will I go? I don’t go to Target, don’t go to Starbucks, now Subway. I got it-they are trying to stave, freeze to death (no clothes) and go bonkers because no coffee. I knew there was a reason corporate America was doing these things-population control.

14. McWally

April 18, 2017 at 9:53 am

All in the name of money _____ Wow —– Majority Rules !!!! Make that buck ___- But Remember Ya’ll step on too many toes all that money CAN disappear—- It’s like a Boycott comes to mind

15. Kim Martin

April 21, 2017 at 4:45 am

Make. All. Muslims go. Back to middle. East

16. Rhonda

April 21, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Religion has nothing to do with eating at restuarants, this is just another way muslims can claim control. Boycott Subway every where.

17. John

April 24, 2017 at 6:03 pm

If Subway does that here on the U.S.A. I will stop going there and I have a lot of friends that say the same thing! I don’t think Company’s should fold to those asshole’s if they don’t like it then they shouldn’t go there. Screw them camel jocky’s!

18. Paul

April 24, 2017 at 9:13 pm

The Jewish don’t demand Kosher meals. Why bow to these jerks.

19. Robin Baker

April 25, 2017 at 4:11 pm

I fear for the future of Europe, giving in to muslim demands at the expense of their actual citizens. This will NOT happen in the US, firstly because desp.ite the p**sies who want the world to be full of rainbows, there are enough real Americans who will stand up and say NO! and secondly, those same people will not stand by for inhumane means of slaughter. The ASPCA still has some pertinence in this country

20. Linda Robles

April 26, 2017 at 3:52 am

Don’t we have strict guide lines and regulations from the FDA about how animals have to be slaughtered and handled in the USA and then given a rating? If not, then we are all in trouble and not safe to eat any where, but if any place of business submits to Islamic bullying they should and will lose my respect and business!

21. Robert

April 28, 2017 at 11:49 pm

I eat at subway a least four times a week but I will never eat there again.

22. Simon Gregg

May 31, 2017 at 1:56 pm

It’s just good business practice. Of the six Subway outlets in my city, only the smallest one has gone halal. It is located next door to a new mosque in an area with little passing trade. Where are they going to make money? From the 20 or so people coming in for a bacon sandwich? Or the 500+ muslims attending the mosque in a steady stream all through the day. If I owned that outlet, I would do exactly the same.

23. Laura B

June 16, 2017 at 12:51 am

Snopes says this is partially true and some stores have removed pork and bacon but not all stores

24. KrazyRock

June 16, 2017 at 11:15 am

that place sucks anyways. Wantin 7 bucks for a ham sandwich. Yeah right. Muslimims can go eat a dick far as I’m concerned. Picky bastards..

25. Jbirish

July 22, 2017 at 10:35 am

UK, Ireland, US are all chains like Subway Burger King, Target, Starbucks. Boycotting works
    We will never support Sharia Law. Unless stopped our freedoms will be lost. These people slither in and make plans to destroy us. Not on my watch you wife beaters and murderes. You can march Christians out and behead them but not cut a pigs throat. Bull shit!